Saturday, September 7, 2013

On writing and football and dogs

Hey everyone!
After a brief period of rest, I am once again gainfully employed during the day. Actually it wasn't very restful, it was really quite "stress"ful. But it's over now and I'm reasonably happy with my decision.
But now I find myself presented with two new problems.
First, my dog has gotten used to having me around 24/7 for a few weeks and she is going to require much more attention when I get home from work, making it harder to find time to write.
Second, it's the start of football season. I'm a fan, both college and pro. I fully expect my favorite teams to break my heart, but I'll be watching. So there goes my Saturdays and Sundays.
Looks like I'll have some late nights writing.

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment